The cost of an alcohol rehab center can vary based on the type of program and amenities it offers. Some facilities offer a 30 day program, while others offer outpatient care, which requires only short visits five days a week. Outpatient programs are usually free, but can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000 per day. There are also various options that offer detox programs at home, which can save you a great deal of money. If you’re looking for a 30-day program, here are some things to consider:
Tips To Find Cost Of Alcohol Rehab Center
- Know the average costs that you can expect to pay.
- Learn about your treatment options and treatments offered by alcohol rehab center.
- Consider going somewhere local, this could help to cut down on cost of travel, board and other living expenses.
- Find out if you are eligible for any different types of treatment or financial assistance from a local alcohol abuse counsellor.
- Research different types of alcohol treatment programs to insure you get the best care for your finances and qualification for financial assistance.
The cost of private residential rehabilitation programs varies widely, depending on amenities and location. Private rehabs can cost up to $17,000 a month, and many insurance companies do not cover the entire cost. Alternatively, some high-end luxury treatment centers are more expensive than those in smaller cities, with prices ranging from $8,500 to over $100,000 a month. Be sure to look for the type of treatment you need – inpatient, outpatient, or both.
There are a few ways to pay for alcohol rehab connecticut. Health insurance and healthcare plans often cover the majority of the costs of a treatment program. Many individuals secure their funds through the Health Insurance Marketplace, their employer, or private funds. For those who aren’t covered by insurance, public health plans are available for millions of Americans. The type of insurance you have will determine what type of program you can pursue. Inpatient rehabs are more expensive than outpatient programs, but the average price of inpatient care is about $5,000 per month.